- Campsites for RV's and Tents
- Located at the 88.1 mile marker on the
Historic C&O Canal
- Closest campground to Antietam Battlefield
- 35 miles to Harper's Ferry or Gettysburg.
- Fishing, boating, and swimming in the
- Close to the Dam No.4 Federal boat ramp
- Special rates for Boy Scouts and other
youth groups when accompanied by adults
- Toilets, showers, and dumping stations
- Pets welcome on leash
(include electricity, water, and dumping station or hook up)
$40.00/day for 2 adults and their children under 17
$10.00/day extra for air conditioning or electric heat
$8.00/day charge for visitor on site 4-8 hours
$17.00/day for each extra adult on site (over 8 hours)
- Check In - 12 NOON
(or earlier if the site is available).
- Check Out - 1:30 PM
(later times by arrangement for those visiting battlefields,
local tourist sites, or boating.)
- No washing of RV's or vehicles without
- Campfires in fire rings only.
- Quiet time from 10 PM to 8:30 AM.
- Pets must be controlled, on leash, and
cleaned up after.
- Visitors are limited to 4 hours without
- Trash is to be dropped off at Trash Area on